7 best ways to bring traffic to your website
Like most website owner, we want to bring targeted traffic to our website.
Listed below are 7 best ways that we have found and tested to drive more traffic to their websites.
1) Write Articles: Writing articles and submitting them to article directories is another splendid way of getting a lot of quality back links and driving traffic to web site for free.
Write useful articles related to your niche and submit them to article directories on regular basis.
Some of the famous article directories to consider are: ezinearticles.com, successtelevision.com, wikipedia.org and don’t forget your own site.
We have found it takes approximately 45-60 articles to really have significant optimization for your keywords.
Articles can be short 400-500 words and the same article can be listed in multiple places.
2) Pinging services – Use the pinging services like ping-o-matic every time you add new content on your website for getting more visibility and links for your website.
3) Forums: Forums can be a great way of driving traffic to web site. Whatever subject your site is about, find forums relevant to your subject and join those forums.
You can locate for relevant forums in your niche by doing a google search. By participating actively in the forums on regular basis – asking questions, providing useful answers to members’ questions and making other useful contributions, you can gain a lot of favorable attention.
Most forums allow you to have a signature attached at the end of each of your forum posts. This signature can contain links to your website. This way you can generate backlinks to your site.
But remember not to spam the forums with blatant advertising of your web site. Make sure you contribute something useful to the community there by making relevant posts.
4) PPC programs – Use pay per click kind of advertising to get more results for your site. When you use such kind of programs, your site will be listing in the sponsored section in search results on a search engine. All major search engines including Google, yahoo, MSN have their advertising programs. Facebook is our top favorite right now.
5) Press release – Press releases are great tools for traffic building and building brand awareness for a website. This can bring lots of traffic and valuable links to a website. So write a press release for your website and submit it to PrWeb.com & Webwire.com as well as posted on your site. There are a few places that distribute your Press Release for free but you get what you pay.
7) Video Marketing – Video Marketing refers to the marketing strategy deployed by companies to promote products and services by using short, attractive and educational videos. The main purpose these videos is to spread awareness to the prospective customers about an organization and its products.