Drew Barton, Former Webmaster for CNN.com, The Buyer’s Guide to Websites
Drew Barton is the former webmaster for CNN.com and the founder and president of Southern Web, an award-winning digital agency specializing in web development and digital marketing solutions. He is the author of The Buyer’s Guide to Websites to empower business owners with a comprehensive guide that spells out exactly what to expect from a digital agency and, most importantly, how to avoid becoming a victim.
- Why do you want a website? What do you want your website to do?
- Choosing a digital agency: the questions to ask and the red flags to avoid
- Why finding out about their cancellation policy” is the most important question to ask
- Avoiding Scope Creep: what it is, why it’s common and how to make sure it doesn’t happen to you!
- Why Drew feels the Internet is still the “Wild West” and tips to make sure you aren’t getting scammed
- How to get on the first page of Google
- Why Videos are so important.
New VIDEO Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel!
Connect with Drew Barton via email Drew@Southernweb.com or visit www.SouthernWeb.com
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.