Jenny Kassan: Raise Capital on Your Terms
Jenny Kassan is an attorney and capital raising coach who has helped her clients raise hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars using creative strategies that allow them to stay true to their vision and mission. She is the author of Raise Capital on Your Terms: How to Fund Your Business without Selling Your Soul.
1. What led you to get involved in helping raise money for social enterprises and small business?
2. What about Crowd Funding?
3. Talk about ending the “bootstrap trap”?
4. As a woman, who works mostly with women social entrepreneurs to raise capital, could you tell us about their particular challenges, and why you feel so passionate about helping them?
5. Many people think “Shark Tank” when they hear the word “investor”, you have a different view. When you speak of investors—what do you mean?
6. Do you have examples of businesses that have raised funding using creative strategies?
7. What are some of the misconceptions people have about raising capital and how do these lead to business owners making mistakes?
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.