Elaine Pofeldt: The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business
Elaine Pofeldt is an independent journalist who specializes in small business, entrepreneurship and careers. She is the author of The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business, a look at how entrepreneurs are hitting seven-figure revenue in businesses where they are the only employees (Random House, Jan. 2, 2018). Her work has appeared in FORTUNE, Money, CNBC, Inc., Forbes, Crain’s New York Business and many other business publications and she is a contributor to the Economist Intelligence Unit. She is also a ghostwriter.
1. Tell us about your new book,The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business, and why you decided to write it.
2. Why are more one-person businesses and partnerships hitting $1 million in sales than in the past?
3. What exactly are they doing?
4. What obstacles keep one-person businesses and partnerships small revenue?
5. What advice would you give to someone who would like to start a business around their passion?
Contact Elaine Pofeldt
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.