In a 1970 Yale University study researchers discovered the 12 most persuasive words in the English language – words which created intense interest in the reader or listener. When selling or writing sales or ad copy using these words will increase conversions.
Listed as the #1 most powerful word in every study. People are primarily interested in themselves.
A great motivator for many people.
“Save money”, “save time”.
We seek new and exciting things.
People don’t buy products, they buy results.
“Easy to use”, “Easy to implement”
Health is a great motivator for people.
Provides sense of safety at time of purchase.
The most powerful of all human emotions.
Promises the buyer or the reader a sense of adventure.
We all want “new” products, but we want to avoid risk, so we want “new, but proven products that guarantee results”
Incoming search terms:
- words for selling
- persuasive words to sell something
- persuasive words forselling products
- persuasive selling language
- persuasive selling languae
- persuasive sales language
- persuasive selling
- persuasive phrases for selling useless items
- persuasive things to sell products
- persuasive words for buying