Valid reasons to consider investing in the forex market – Informing yourself
The huge slide of the US Dollar since 2002 had played a vital role in opening the eyes of the investors and making them pretty aware of the global currency markets. Currency trading is a round-the-clock affair as the market is always open. For all the investors who are considering investing their dollars in the forex market, you should be aware of the benefits that you can enjoy once you become a seasoned investor. Have a look at some solid reasons to invest in the forex market.
- Size of the market: The forex market is indeed the largest market of the world. The liquidity that comes from this market which trades nearly $2 trillion on a daily basis, allows an investor to enter and exit the positions without having to worry about the price rising too far before you can even execute the trade.
- The entry process is easy: You can effortlessly get started with investing in the forex market with an account which can even be as small as $250. You don’t at all require lot of money to start making enough returns on your investments. Therefore, anybody and everybody can take advantage of the currency market.
- The potential of reaping profits: The potential of earning profits is the main thing that the investor wishes to hear of and when it comes to the forex market, it has plenty of it. You can make enough money in the forex market irrespective of the fact whether the currencies are going up or down. If you think that the currency is gradually moving upwards, all you can do is to buy it.
- Tax perks: Presently, the short term capital gains are taxed on your present rate of taxes and long-term capital gains are taxed at 15%. Undoubtedly, it is much better to pay less on your taxes. Therefore, when you invest in the forex market, you can get tax perks which will help you save money in the long run.
- Trading hours: The forex market is open for 24 hours a day and for 7 days a week. So, whether you’re working in your day job or you’re going to school, you can still invest in the forex market as it is open throughout the day.
Therefore, considering the above reasons, you can invest your dollars in the forex market. To know more on forex trading, you may consider ETX Forex trading.