Umar Hameed – Creating Change By Changing The Underlying Belief.
Umar Hameed is an expert in changing individual behavior and improving team dynamics. He uses techniques and tools from the world of Applied Neuroscience and NLP to make individuals and organizations more successful. He works with leaders, salespeople and teams that want to become exceptional. Umar says, “Every behavior and team dynamic has a belief that drives it. You can’t create change unless you address the underlying belief.
1. How important is one’s mindset?
2. Why do so few people succeed?
3. Can you really change limiting behaviors?
4. What really drives human behavior?
5. Where do most people get stuck?
6. What’s a personal self-talk, mantra, affirmation or self-belief that contributes to your success?
7. If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why?
8. Parting a word of advice?
9. How can my listener find out about you?
Watch my Celebrity interviews on my YouTube Channel! Go here> https://goo.gl/EA9x6D