A native of Oneida County, New York, Mark Divine served in the U.S. Navy SEALs for 20 years, retiring as a commander. As the founder of SEALFIT, NavySEALs.com and U.S. CrossFit, he has coached thousands of Navy SEAL and other Special Ops candidates to succeed in the most demanding military training programs in the world, with a success rate near 90 percent. In his new Unbeatable Mind Academy (www.unbeatablemind.com), Mark trains the public in the eight Way of the SEAL principles. An MBA from New York University’s Leonard N. Stern Business School, Mark has run six multimillion dollar business ventures. He also holds several black belts and teaches CrossFit, yoga, and self-defense. The author of 8 Weeks to SEALFIT and Unbeatable Mind, he lives in Encinitas, California with his wife Sandy and son Devon, where they can be found training and growing with their team.
- What is the best quality a leader can possess? What about being a SEAL taught you this?
- How can the everyday person harness your principles in an atmosphere of uncertainty?
- How did you deal with indecisiveness in the field?
- What about being a SEAL benefited your intuition or ability to make decisions?
- What is your recommendation for applying the principles in your book to everyday life? To business practice?
that contributes to your succ
His Book: The Way of the SEAL: Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed